Reach more customers, keep your community connected
Add your venue to take part in The Chatty Cafe scheme for just $20 AUD per year
Why join the scheme?
Benefits to venues joining the scheme include:
- Community recognition that you are a venue that keeps your local community connected, helps build social interaction and reduces social isolation
- Potential for increased footfall
- Customers staying for longer & purchasing more, as they have somebody to chat to
- Repeat business
- The opportunity to attract more customers outside peak hours
- Great promotional exposure via our website
- Newspaper, Radio or local Council articles/items
- Social media – boosting your corporate social responsibility by facilitating people coming together in your venue, in your local community.
- Chatty Membership for Aged Care Residential Venues offers a range of options that each venue can decide on individually when joining, dependent on Covid restrictions and venue choice. NOTE: Just specify in “Chatty Table times” which of the below suits your facility including :
- Residents visit external venue/s only– your residents attending external commercial or community based Chatty venues
- Closed to the Public – Chatty Volunteers coming to your venue (with appropriate medical/regulatory certification)
- Open to the Public” – external community members visiting the venue “Have a Chat” events “
After registering to join the scheme, the venue will receive a very lovingly put together pack which contains:
- 2 table signs to put on your designated “Have a Chat” table(s)
- 2 A4 posters
- Leaflets Door/window stickers
- Your venue will be listed on our website and social media
- [Optional] Opportunity to have a Chatty Volunteer sitting at the Have a Chat table at a regular time/date on a weekly basis to support introducing the concept to your customers. We arrange for one of our Chatty Volunteer’s to sit at the “Have a Chat” table to help kick start conversations and encourage more visitors to the table.
Having your venue on the Chatty Cafe website means that more customers will find out about you and it shows you care about strengthening community connections. You will instantly become part of a national scheme to reduce loneliness and social isolation and get people chatting!