Located minutes away from public transport, Kensington Neighbourhood Centre hosts a number of social, health and wellbeing and educational programs and is home to various cultural groups and organisations who offer community meals, organ concerts, outings, workshop afternoon teas, information sessions and various other social activities.
Address: 18 Anthony Street, Kensington
Phone: 9376 9743
No need to book just come along to Chatty Café!
– Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea while playing our selection of board games and jigsaw puzzles
– Have a go at a craft or art activity
– Get some tech help with your mobile or computer
– Chat with City of Melbourne Libraries friendly Librarians and browse our free to-take-home pre-loved library books for your next read
– Stay informed with The Age, Herald Sun and Koori News newspapers, as well as community language newspapers in Chinese, Arabic, Greek and Italian and Salt Magazine (African communities magazine)
– Bring along a friend or chat with a local and take a stroll in our beautiful sensory garden
– Catch up with City of Melbourne’s Kensington Neighbourhood Partner about all things local or chat with the Healthy Ageing Team in Chatty Café’s warm atmosphere
– Tell us your ideas for what you would like to see happen at Chatty Cafe!
In addition to Chatty Cafe get social and improve your health and wellbeing at one of our free or low-cost activities in our Neighbourhood Activity Program at our three Neighbourhood Centres in South Yarra, North Melbourne and Kensington.