We recently featured on the Over 50 So What! TV show to chat about all things Chatty Cafe!
This is a great video to watch if you want to learn about Chatty Cafe and get a feel for how our Have a Chat tables work. Plus, the host Carol is a fabulous chatter – and makes this such a fun and lively video to watch.
- Our Managing Director, Glenys Reid, about how Chatty Cafe works
- One of our Chatty Cafe volunteers, Annie, about her role and the difference chatting can make
- One of our participants, Bev, about her experiences with Chatty Cafe and why she joins in
Many thanks to our wonderful venue – Bay Road Nursery, for hosting us for this segment.
You can watch more of Over 50 So What TV Show, by:
- Tuning into Victoria Channel 44 (C31) on Wednesdays at 9:30am and Fridays at 2:30pm
- Tuning into South Australia Channel 44 on Wednesdays at 5:30am, Fridays at 6pm and Saturdays at 9am
- In Queensland via Wide Bay ITV at https://widebayitv.com/tv-show/over-50-so-what/
- Watching on demand at Community TV at https://ctvplus.org.au/content/over-50-so-what
- Or watching live online at https://c31.org.au/